She was born and raised in Corpus Christi, Texas and has resided in San Antonio for over 28 years. She graduated from St. Mary’s Law School in 2001 and eagerly began representing families after receiving her Doctorate.
Aida began her zealous practice in Family Law and has assisted her clients with critical issues relating to their divorces, child custody, termination/adoptions and CPS removals.
Due to her extensive experience with protecting children, Aida has been appointed as an
Ad litem / Amicus attorney by many Judges and private attorneys.
Throughout the course of representing her clients, Aida has gained the reputation of a lawyer that will always fight for justice and one that will protect the legal rights of families and children.
State of Texas Bar Association Member -2002
St. Mary’s University, School of Law, San Antonio, Texas -2002
University of Texas-San Antonio -1998
B.A. (Criminal Justice)
Magna Cum Laude
Graduate of Yale University – Woman’s Campaign School -2009
- American Bar Association
- Bexar County Woman’s Bar Association
- Beyond The Chair – Board Member
- Children’s Court Ad Litem Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- Parental Solutions – Board Member
- San Antonio Area Progressive Action Coalition – Board Member
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association – Family Law Section Board Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyer’s Association
- St. Mary’s Hispanic Law Alumni Association – Board Member
- St. Mary’s Law Alumni Association – Board Member
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Texas Bar College
Aida is an outstanding attorney serving the city of San Antonio. She is responsive, thorough and genuinely cares for her clients. There is simply no better Attorney to advise across family matters with Aida’s range of experience and her integrity.
She is a professional; very cordial and well-mannered, but make no mistake, she makes her presence known and felt in the court room. She is focused, steadfast; and you will be glad that she represents you, and not the other way around.
Ask A Question
Please feel free to contact the Rojas Law Firm by telephone or email to set up an appointment. If you prefer to contact by email, please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.